RE: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: RE: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:58:29 +0200

Hi,

Well, you see that right. We have the same analysis information in both
screens, but that the normal way. The normal (local) analysis works so
too.
But i think your idea to use only the analysis window is fine here because
we could use the window on the top of x/winboard for other informations.

Greetings
Daniel