Re: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:46:20 -0700

Daniel,

I tried out your icsEngineAnalyze stuff, just a couple questions:

It seems as though the analysis output that is in the window is the same as is displayed at the top of the chessboard window. And if I turn of Show Thinking in the WinBoard options, which would normally show Crafty's analysis while playing a game, that also seems to turn off your Analyze output. Is there a way to do one or the other, i.e. while analyzing only show the output in the analyze window, or even possibly move the Show Thinking output to the same window, and eliminate displaying it in the chessboard window?

Mark