[XBoard-devel] release of 4.4.1 this weekend?

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] release of 4.4.1 this weekend?
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:20:17 -0700

Hi

think the only outstanding bug is the premove one... and that one seems
to play hard to get:(
Lots of other bugs have been fixed, so I would like to release 4.4.1
soon (say this weekend). If we can fix premove up to then that would be
great, if not, we'll wait for the next version. Let me know what you
think or if you know of anything else that needs to be fixed/included
before 4.4.1.

cheers
    ARUN