Re: [XBoard-devel] git issues

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] git issues
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:32:40 -0700

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:59:50 -0700, Arun Persaud <address@hidden> wrote:
> just fyi... seems like we can't push into git (/tmp on the server is
> read only for some reason). I got some changes from HGM and will upload
> them later...

Yes, someone on the server side broke things.  It's supposedly fixed
now: https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107070

I ran into the same issue last night trying to diff my sources
against the old cvs repository to make sure I didn't have any useful
non-checked-in changes lying around.  (It affected cvs and git in
different ways.)

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/