Re: [XBoard-devel] when to release 4.4.1?

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] when to release 4.4.1?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:38:14 +0200

Beyond that, I really would like to take a crack at adding the gnu-readline and history functionality into xboard. That is such a much needed feature, that I envision xboard people upgrading just for that alone.

How about this, Eric? You still want to do that before 4.4.1 release, or would it be better to postpone it? I agree with you that this is badly needed in XBoard. This, plus a decent file selector.

I am pretty much done with all the bug-fixes, now.
I could still have a go at replacing the -polyglotDir option by an -adapterCommand option.