[XBoard-devel] when to release 4.4.1?

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] when to release 4.4.1?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:07:05 -0700

Hi

seems like we are getting some good bug-reports in lately and also
fixing a lot of them... nevertheless I would like to get the next
version out of the door soon... what do you all think about releasing
4.4.1 on the weekend and then moving on to 4.4.2? Or do you rather wait
until we have more bugs fixed... I would rather release early and often,
especially since we had some bigger bugs in 4.4.0.

cheers

ARUN