[XBoard-devel] new commits + future development ideas

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] new commits + future development ideas
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:20:27 -0800

Hello everyone

I finally managed to push all the updates from HGM to Savannah, so there
are quiet a few changes to be tested...

I also merged the gtk-branch with the master branch again (there are
normally a few conflicts which I might not have resolved correctly, but
it does compile on my computer).

My plan for this year is to work a bit more on the GTK-branch. At the
moment it compiles, but that is more or less all it does ;) It would be
great if we could get it to compile on windows too, since then more
people would probably contribute ;) I do think it will take that much to
be able to play simple games against a computer or on an ICS with the
new gtk version... I'll keep you posted ;) If anyone wants to help
porting to GTK, let me know so that we can coordinate a bit...

cheers
      ARUN