Re: [XBoard-devel] SVG version of XBoard pixmaps for chess

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] SVG version of XBoard pixmaps for chess
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:18:33 -0700

Hi

On 04/12/2011 02:18 PM, h.g. muller wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the GTK version of XBoard
> was already using SVG pieces. Also there the problem is that only
> the 6 piece types for the Mad-Queen variant are implemented.
> I don't know in what respect these two new sets differ ffrom the one
> in use there. [...]

correct, the GTK version already has some, but those are very basic
copies of the old ones and not hand tuned to look nice ;) I just made
some quick svg-files so that I have something to play with for the
standard board...

In the end we would need svg-version of all pieces for all variants.

cheers
        ARUN