Re: [XBoard-devel] Feature Request - Export History

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Feature Request - Export History
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:37:57 +0200

At 02:07 30-8-2012 -0300, Marto wrote:
Hi!!!! I'm Marto from Argentina.
I want to export the history of a game (or simply copy-paste from the history window).

Copy Game to Clipboard in the Edit menu already does that, right?
It should furthermore be possible to copy from the history window in the normal way. I don't know if you are talking about WInBoard or XBoard, but in Windows you can select with the mouse and type Ctrl-C, while in XBoard you copy like in any X-application,
by just selecting and middle-clicking for paste.

another one: add in the history window the incremental time of each move .

I want to help with the proyect, but unfortunately, I can't program even one line of code.
How can I be useful?

One thing that comes to mind is to help reviewing and updating the documentation.
Especially the HTML help file for WinBoard is rather outdated.

thanks for this excellent work
marto