Re: [XBoard-devel] Feature Request - Export History

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Feature Request - Export History
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:36:05 -0700

Hello

On 08/30/2012 10:00 AM, Marto wrote:
> Thanks!!!!
> I forgot to wrote that I use xboard.
>
> I will read the documentation. Do you need spanish translation? I'll
> do my best (I really don't talk or write in English)

yes, the Spanish translation needs updating! :) It would be great, if
you could work on that.

The way it works is that you sign up at the translation project. There,
you need to fill out an online disclaimer and sign up for the Spanish
team. The online form only takes a minute to fill out and to sign up for
a language team should only take a day or two. Here is a link to the
translation project:

http://translationproject.org/html/welcome.html

I'm signed up over there too, so let me know if anything is unclear or
if you need some help.

Apart from that as HGM said, the help files could need a review and
update and once that's done we could also think about translating it.

cheers

ARUN