new X-board design

From: John Mamoun
Subject: new X-board design
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 11:57:04 -0400

Hi,

I was looking for an X-board board diagram that would give black-and-white
board diagrams that could be suitable for publications, such as black and
white chinese chess diagrams for newspapers or books.  I could not find
any, so i decided to make my own.  Attached is a graphic of a black-and-white
board diagram for X-board's chinese chess.  I don't know if maybe you guys
might find it useful to include as a board diagram option in an x-board version
update.  The pieces overlay on it accurately in the x-board program.  currently
i just re-write the existing xqwood file with this one, but it can be integrated
as part of a totally separate board layout option.

john