xmakemol-discuss

Re: [XMakemol-discuss] Hotkeys do not work

From: Juergen Wieferink
Subject: Re: [XMakemol-discuss] Hotkeys do not work
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:35:27 +0200

Am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2007 schrieb Matt Hodges:
> I can't understand what does and what doesn't work.  Are you saying
> none of the mouse actions work, and only the <, > and ^ keys do?

Yes, exactly.

>  > FWIW: I generally disable OpenGL.
>
> Why?

To be honest, because it didn't work on my SuSE 9.x boxes some time
ago.  And I use XMakeMol for quick previewing and making very
lightweight Fig and Eps files.  So there is simply no need to use
OpenGL, which tends to be a (tiny) little bit slower for systems
with up to 200 atoms.  I have also tested a standard build: Still no
hotkeys apart from <, > and ^.

Juergen