xouvert-web

Re: [xouweb] Re: think I fixed the website update problem

From: Robert Wimmer
Subject: Re: [xouweb] Re: think I fixed the website update problem
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:10:11 +0000

Hi,
i'm getting this error when i do "tla commit":

arch_commit: unable to acquire revision lock (internal error in archive-pfs.c(pfs_lock_revision))
  tree: /home/knightx/xouvert-html
  revision: address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-21

hi johann,

i had the same problem as i tried to update my pages. i didn't work with the update command, and it also didn't work with the get command.

i hope it will work now - after jonathans last changes

sepp

Die aktuellsten Computer News gibts auf MSN! http://www.msn.at/computer