xouvert-web

Re: [xouweb] Re: commiting changes

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [xouweb] Re: commiting changes
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:16:26 -0800

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 09:05:27PM +0000, Robert Wimmer wrote:
besides - i made the hook you suggested, and i do have -surprise,surprise - a new error message.
here is the dialog

Sepp, can you show me the contents of your hook?  A "command not found"
error seems to indicate that one of the binaries I specified in my hook
isn't available on your system, or not in the same place on your system.

Are you using tla version 1.1pre9 or more recent?  Do you have the
"mail" command on your system?

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-951-4142                      It's not true unless
Email:   address@hidden                it makes you laugh,
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org           but you don't understand it
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC       until it makes you weep.