Re: macros for rpath support

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: macros for rpath support
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:52:30 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Akim Demaille <address@hidden>
> Date: 26 May 2002 12:00:27 +0200
>
> For safety, it would be good that we have two different macro names.

I don't see why it's safer to have two different macro names.  I've
often redefined Autoconf-supplied macros with no ill effects, and I
presume a similar situation would apply here.

It would be confusing to have two different macro names, and I'd
rather avoid the confusion if possible.  So how about if we just
keep using the names that Bruno proposed?