gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] Debian package mostly done and couple of comments

From: Morgon Kanter
Subject: [GNU Crypto] Debian package mostly done and couple of comments
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:25:21 -0400

Hi,

Mostly finished with the Debian packaging for GNU Crypto. It builds
fine with the latest CVS. However, before I can finish, I need to know
the following:

Is it only on Debian systems that the jar files are installed in
/usr/share/java? GNU Crypto is installing them directly in /usr/share.

Where's the javadoc documentation? I thought I heard something about
javadoc documentation, but it's nowhere to be found.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Thanks,
Morgon
--
"Man is the only creature capable of hating itself" -- Governor of Japan
in The End of Evangelion