tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Investigating cwdaemon choppiness (please help)

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Investigating cwdaemon choppiness (please help)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:43:40 -0600

* Joop Stakenborg <address@hidden> [2003 Nov 17 12:11 -0600]:

> I must rethink the cwdaemon data flow and get myself a slower processor
> to test it...

I have a 386SX-20 laptop laying around that I tested Debian Ham on a
year or so back.  That might be slow enough!  ;-)

Seriously, I've not tried cwdaemon on this laptop, PII 333MHz, how best
can I help out?

I also have a 486DX100 and an Athlon 1.33 GHz handy as well.

73, de Nate >>

 Internet | address@hidden               | free since January 1998.
 Location | Bremen, Kansas USA EM19ov           |  "Debian, the choice of
  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  |     a GNU generation!"
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |   http://www.debian.org