Re: [Adonthell-devel] More errors. . .

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] More errors. . .
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:09:39 +0100

On Wednesday 06 March 2002 19:02, you wrote:

> > You'll possibly have to install libfreetype2. Or at least the dev
> > package.
>
> Installed the dev package. Now I get:
>
> In file included from atk_font.h:30,
>                  from atk_font.cc:17:
> /usr/include/ft2build.h:55: freetype/config/ftheader.h: No such file or
> directory
> In file included from atk_font.cc:17:
> atk_font.h:31: `#include' expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
>
> Hooray for broken dependencies.

Weird. Actually, I had the same error on the SuSE box, until I removed the
package and installed libfreetype 2 from source.

However, here on Debian, I apt-got stuff and it works just fine. What does
freetype-config --version say? It's 8.0.2 over here.

You may also try update your CVS code, rerun autogen.sh and configure, since
I just added the real check for a proper version of freetype. Possibly the
check will fail as well in your case, but then we know the configure script
is working at least ;P.