[Adonthell-devel] Modules names

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Modules names
Date: 13 Mar 2002 11:27:04 +0100

I'd like to start cutting the game into modules, as we discussed. I'll
have many new files to create for the map engine, and always naming them
with a filename starting with "map_" is boring and makes the code quite
messy.

So far we haven't agreed on how our modules should be named. Kai
suggested "gfx", "map", "python", etc. While they are simple, maybe they
would be too generic and could conflict with other names. We could use a
simple prefix like "ad_gfx", "ad_python", ... I don't know if anyone has
a better idea. Comments?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org