Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Autoconf problem
Date: 28 Mar 2002 20:23:31 +0100

> ok, here are the error messages:
> running autogen.sh using libtool >1.4 and autoconf 2.13 and automake
> 1.4 gives:
> configure.in: 20: required file `./ltconfig' not found
> The configure script is built but of course ltconfig can't be found
>
> running autogen.sh using libtool 1.3.5 and autoconf 2.52 and automake
> 1.4 gives the following warning:
> configure.in:24: warning: AC_CANONICAL_HOST invoked multiple times
> configure.in:25: warning: AC_ARG_PROGRAM was called before
> AC_CANONICAL_TARGET
> running the configure script gives the error:
> ./ltconfig: .: /dev/null: not a regular file

I've upgraded to autoconf 2.53, automake 1.4 and libtool 1.4.2a,
everything runs without problems.

Normally ltconfig is included into the CVS, isn't it? I don't see how it
could be missing.

The only message autogen.sh gives me is: You should update your
`aclocal.m4' by running aclocal. But everything works fine. Thorsten,
What distro are you using? Someone else to make some tests?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org