Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs ...
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:05:47 +0200

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:35:05 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Well, I'm so sorry for having been so long to reply! I had a very big
> week, with gnurou.org problems solving (not finished yet! ;p), lab
> work, and (biggest) WineX and Warcraft 3 bought. Well, if you want to
> contact me quickly, you may have good chances to find me on
> battle.net! ;)
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to know if you managed to solve your problem
> Kai? If not I'll give you a hand. Otherwise I'll finalize my
> vectorized collision detection test! (yeah! It's working! ;))

Ah well, I'm just like you. I didn't do much since thursday, as we had a
really beautiful weather. So I spent most of the time in the garden,
reading. Guess today or tomorrow I'll have another look at the problems.
They shouldn't be too hard to solve, I think. So please go on with your
collission test and the mapengine :).

Should the problems remain though, I'll send another mail to the list.
In that case it might be helpful if somebody did some debugging with
efence and such. But first of all I have to complete the changes I
proposed and see what happens.