Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs ...
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:55:59 +0200

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:35:05 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Anyway, I just wanted to know if you managed to solve your problem
> Kai?

Well, it seems to be alright now. I've implemented the event_list
thingy, rewrote the schedules and it's not crashing anymore. However, I
need to check all the teleport events as 'jumping' to another tile now
also raises an enter_event (which causes infinite teleport loops in some
places). I also need to make some tests with memprof first and play some
more to see if all is well.

For the next few hours I'll be busy elsewhere though (walking a friends
dog, having coffee at their place, etc.). But I'll get back to the stuff
in the evening, and with a bit of luck I can convert and commit the last
few schedules (Bjarn and Erek) and all the other changes.

'later,