[Adonthell-devel] First inventory code

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] First inventory code
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:06:17 +0100

Just in case you're curious, I've just committed some inventory code to
the 0.3 branch. item_base.cc/.h has been somewhat extended, and
slot.cc/.h is new. The actual inventory class is still missing; I'll
probably start working on that tomorrow.

So update your code, then do a 'make' and 'make install'.

Attached is a little test for the current code. Extract things inside
the src/tools/pydonthell/ directory. Run 'pydonthell make-items.py' to
set things up, then 'pydonthell slot-test.py' for a little demonstration
on moving mutable/immutable items between slots. Note that those slots
could well belong to entirely different inventories.

Enjoy!