Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 06:53:04 +0100

Am Dienstag, 06.01.04 um 23:55 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

I've tried adding support for cvsreport, which is exactly what we need.
Unfortunately I am not able to commit to the CVSROOT module. Maybe you are
the only one able to do this now, Kai.

I don't think so :-(

  Checking in commitinfo;
  /cvsroot/adonthell/CVSROOT/commitinfo,v  <--  commitinfo
cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file `/cvsroot/adonthell/CVSROOT/ ,commitinfo,': Permission denied

I think they might have denied access to CVSROOT for security reasons. After all, you could probably execute any binary here, couldn't you?

Anyway, there's already a support request about that problem:
    http://sv.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102667

Kai

P.S. Did you notice that our website is down, whereas www.linuxgames.com is still available?