Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:10:03 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 07.01.04 um 08:45 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Oh, wtf?? Our website returns a 404 error, while others websites hosted at
linuxgames are working fine! Is our site deleted or what?

Worst is, that I can't even connect via ftp. Can you? I'm really worried by
all this.

Seems to be not so serious after all. The website is back at present, only ftp access still does not work. Maybe they switched hardware or upgraded the OS or something. Dunno ...