Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website state (was: CVS commits)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website state (was: CVS commits)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:32:05 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 07.01.04 um 15:10 Uhr schrieb Kai Sterker:

Worst is, that I can't even connect via ftp. Can you? I'm really worried by
all this.

Seems to be not so serious after all. The website is back at present, only ftp access still does not work. Maybe they switched hardware or upgraded the OS or something. Dunno ...

I was a little too quick, I fear. The website is there, but no CGIs are working. And when I try to access the download counter or admin scripts I get still 404s. Guess I'll wait for another day and if there are no changes I'll contact the LG staff and ask what's happening.