Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:46:20 -0600 (CST)

Thanks. I'll grab and install dlgedit on one of my boxen at some point.
Once I begin writing dialog (as I intend to do), where should I begin? AT
the beginning? With a specific character I like, or someplace else? Does
it really even matter?

Will charedit be re-written from scratch? I haven't looked at it yet, so I
don't know what has been implemented or what still needs doing.

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops