Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:28:49 +0100

Am Montag, 12.01.04 um 19:46 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

Thanks. I'll grab and install dlgedit on one of my boxen at some point.

Something I wanted to do for quite a while is getting the dlgedit manual up-to-date. It's not completely done, but a preliminary version has been checked into the doc cvs. See http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development/doc_cvs.shtml for details. I can also provide the .pdf, if required.