[Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing of

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing of v0.4
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 11:04:46 +0200

On 5/3/05, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have updated the list to include sketches and group affiliations

Great! So it would be about time to set up the wiki ... unfortunately,
no response from berlios team yet ...

Ahem ... I just logged in there and the project exists ;-). Seems I
missed that confirmation mail (if there ever was one).

See http://developer.berlios.de/projects/adonthell/

That means that I can install mediawiki there this evening. Then we
can start moving our docs and stuff there.