Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing of v0.4
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:38:41 +0200

Am 06.05.2005 um 16:24 schrieb Andrew Phillips:

I propose a watch system for the wiki - those of us primarily
responsible for specific aspects of the game, project, or engine,
would watch our section for changes - both to assure accuracy and to
control unsolicited editing. We might also note when we commit major
changes to the wiki, just as Kai does to the CVS.

Sounds good. As far as I have seen, the wiki provides this functionality, once you have created a user account there. I hadn't any time to play around much with it yet, but it seems to have more features than I imagined.