Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-plot] Re: Updated Character listing of v0.4
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:08:43 +0200

Am 08.05.2005 um 18:05 schrieb James Nash:

I haven't tried whether anonymous editing of the Wiki is allowed, but it might be better to create an account there. A Berlios account isn't required (and creating one doesn't automatically create a Wiki account). The Wiki is seperate from Berlios, just using the database and webserver they provide.

This also means, Berlios webspace might be the ideal location for that art repository you'd like to create one day. PHP and mySQL are available there and AFAIK, there's no quota either.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately - stuck in the middle of exam revision :'(

Good luck with those, btw.