[Adonthell-devel] Audio Module commited

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Audio Module commited
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 01:47:49 -0600

Kai,

I added the audio module.  It still has a bunch of rough edges that need some work.  I need to handle events at the end of songs a little better, and a few things need to get loaded from a configuration file instead of compiled in.  I might put off some of the work until I have a better understanding of how it will be used.

I have a question about get_state and put_state though.  What, if anything, should audio_event be doing with those calls.  It seems to me, like they should be ignored, and the event would be recreated when the sound started playing again.  But I'm not exactly sure what they are supposed to do, and when they are called.

Let me know if there is anything you see wrong with what I've done, or if it doesn't work.

Tyler