Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake & CVS

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake & CVS
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:41:58 +0200

Really strange, are you sure that you have inside the <ADONTHELL_ROOT>/config
the FindSWIG.cmake package ?

Because this file is "technically" commited, so check whether you have it or
not.

Gee, I'm st00pid. I ran a 'cvs update' instead of 'cvs update -Pd' to
check for new dirs. I've been so used to svn these times that I didn't
remember that.

Works for me now - although there is already a SWIG macro in cmake,
why use your own one?

Anyway, having compiled the stuff, there is no comparison possible
against autotools. Everything is so much more convenient (also seems
to be faster). Great job, Jol! ;)

Alex.