[Adonthell-devel] networking, multiplayer, etc

From: Chris Frey
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] networking, multiplayer, etc
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:57:00 -0400

Hi,

I just discovered and played your Waste's Edge game today, and I was surprised
at how polished and fun it was.  And I'm not even much of a gamer. :-)

I was curious whether there are plans to make the Adonthell engine suitable
for networked multiplayer RPGs, or whether it is focused on man vs. computer?

Thanks,
- Chris

P.S.  I am a C++ programmer, but due to the size of the code, I'm sure it
        will be a while before I'm able to contribute anything.