[Adonthell-devel] Editor work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Editor work
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:25:56 +0100

I've just committed this weekends editor work.

Modeller is updated to support the new model format and mapedit at
least compiles again. There are at least two issues left, however:

When loading a map, we now try to associated map entities with their
rpg counterparts. We either need to make that optional or actually
load the rpg data beforehand.

Also, when starting with an empty map, a crash occurs as soon as
placing the first object on the map. Not sure if this is a new issue,
or if I just never tried that before.

So there is probably another week of work to figure those issues out,
but I feel that once that is done, we are at a point where we can
create a map with mapedit and then use worldtest to try it out in the
actual game.

I'll keep you updated.