[Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:19:24 +0100

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you followed the committs, you've probably noticed last weeks work
> that fixed the most critical mapedit issues, leaving only a problem
> concerning character schedule scripts. I hope I can address this over
> the weekend.

Done a bit of work, but gave up frustrated because I couldn't manage
to have the possible placeable states show up in a combobox ;-). Not
sure what the issue is, GTK, glade, I or a combination of the three.
Maybe I can try and figure it out during the week, or somebody can
have a look at the code in tools/src/mapedit/gui_entity_dialog.cc
around line 197 and tell me what's wrong :-).

Anyway, once things are working as expected, mapedit will allow to:

* set the initial state of an object
* pick character ids from a list of known NPCs
* set character schedule and schedule arguments

GUI is ready for all of that, but barely any logic is in place yet,
because of the obstacle I ran into.