Re: [Adonthell-devel] Modeller and Connectors

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Modeller and Connectors
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:23:57 +0100

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also committed some model meta-data, but I guess we also need to come
> up with a consistent naming scheme for the connectors. I'll see if I
> can think of something, but input is welcome.
>
> Anyway, still have to change the grid auto-adjust code, but things are
> starting to look fairly good already.

First take at the connector-based grid adjustment is committed. I only
tested it briefly, as I am still struggling with assigning the proper
connectors. Some of those I had assigned so far turned out to be
wrong. And now, a week later, I've completely lost track of the
meaning of individual connectors :-(.

Looks like a proper connector naming scheme is really required before moving on.