Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows binary
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 23:37:25 +0200

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

So the next step is identifying all required Python modules and scripts and also include them into the package. I assume I can identify the required files manually by deleting all .pyc files under $PYTHONHOME, then running Adonthell and checking which .pyc files are present. Don't really know if it can be automated. Guess the best I can come up with is adding a fixed list to the script once I know which files are required.

I think I have a first working binary package for 64bit Windows. Could play it from start to finish without issue. Need to tweak the script that prepares everything and test some more, but I think I can share this tomorrow evening. Won't be fancy, no installer, no icons, etc., just a .zip file to extract and run. But from there all the rest should not be too difficult.