Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows binary
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:14:02 +0200

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

It was the Bulgarian language version.

I see. That makes me somewhat confident, that the encodings I had to include from the Python standard lib have nothing to do with the underlying version of Windows. So I'd say the package is good, until proven otherwise. Thanks for testing!

Btw, proper installer is now available too:

  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/adonthell-0.3.6-win64-beta2.msi

Now I only need to finish updating the README.Win32, though it should probably be called README.Win64 now :-).