af-test

[Af-test] Sample Pack

From: Republishing L. Cedric
Subject: [Af-test] Sample Pack
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:34:07 -0700

visit our site

There had been terrible freedom in standing so alone that even the lives of other men meant less than nothing. I waited until it was out of sight then took another one. Theres no point in lying now. I kicked it all into a heap and triggered the fuse. I had arranged things perfectly to bring me to the attention of Angelina. Occams razor always points the way. My last memory is of a number of them holding me while another one hit me. I stepped around it and dogtrotted down the aisle.