af-test

[Af-test] Sample Pack

From: Lizzie S. Danders
Subject: [Af-test] Sample Pack
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:53:47 -0700

go to the site

It wasnt very flattering but it was true. The medic slid out and left us alone, and I wondered if the plan had slipped up somewhere. There were two distant clangs as magnetic grapples hit the hull. Along the entire length of the alley my smoke bombs ignited. In every direction rode the enemy. I heard the echo of its exhaust roar down the streetthen die away to an idling grumble. They must still think of me as sitting in the control room. Without a doubt I was being discussed.