af-test

[Af-test] Sample Pack

From: Acetone B. Wintertime
Subject: [Af-test] Sample Pack
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:36:13 -0700

visit us

The closer we came to the day the more pallid he became. I put the goggles in my pocket and kept my eyes closed until I had groped clear of the gas. A decision finally struggled up through his half-clotted brain. I put all the film, including the unexposed rolls, under the x-ray machine for a nice long treatment and that settled that. I hereby appoint you a Full Agent of the Special Corps, he intoned, by authority of the power vested in me. Freibur was a big question mark so far and I didnt want to be loaded with any extra responsibilities like this. It will, of course, go off if you try to pull away. A stainless steel rat is right at home in this environment.