apps-gnustep

Re: BSDConfig

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: BSDConfig
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:38:02 -0400

However, they can serve as an indicator, as more modern splash screens (see
KDE2, Acrobat Reader, etc) indicate motion and progress in the loading of the
app.  THAT part is in fact a "good thing".  The appearance of a logo in the
middle of your screen all else being equal is slightly negative, usability
wise.

regards,
Christian.