apps-gnustep

Re: BSDConfig

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: BSDConfig
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:43:56 -0400

Fair enough.  Mind you it's a small thing compared to the difference between
hand-coding C to make a serious enterprise app, vs. Objective-C, Project
Builder, Interface Builder, and EOF (or their equivalents). ;)  Between those
two options, I suspect that you and I have much more agreement than on this
small point.

regards,
Christian.