apps-gnustep

GWorkspace issues on MinGW

From: explodingpickledotorg
Subject: GWorkspace issues on MinGW
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:16:48 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having trouble getting GWorkspace to work properly. I am using MinGW and
GWorkspace v.0.8.2. Here's a picture of the problem (I uploaded it to my
server; Nabble's image uploader wasn't working):
http://pickle.echoechoplus.com/gworkspace/fileviewer.PNG Picture 1 . As you
can see, GWorkspace isn't able to recognize my hard drive.

Now take a look at  http://pickle.echoechoplus.com/gworkspace/desktop.PNG
Picture 2 . As you can see, GWorkspace can recognize the folder enough to
put it on the Desktop, but it will not open it. Another time I tried this, I
got an error about not being able to open "C:\DesktopNewFolder". Is there a
change I could make in the source, or should I try to find a different
(working) version?