gaspell-.28.5-1

From: Ryan Weaver
Subject: gaspell-.28.5-1
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:00:29 -0500

   gaspell-.28.5-1.i386.rpm                               44320
   gaspell-.28.5-1.src.rpm                                23816

   Download locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.2.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 5.2 installation.

Name: gaspell                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version: .28.5                             Vendor: Kevin Atkinson
<address@hidden>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon Sep 27 14:49:50 1999
Install date: Mon Sep 27 15:43:36 1999      Build Host: desktop.infohwy.com
Group: Applications/Text             Source RPM: gaspell-.28.5-1.src.rpm
Size: 116242                           License: GPL
Gnome frontend to the Aspell library. Or put another way a simple
spell checker that does a way better job than ispell does with coming
up with suggestions.

Requires:
   Package                  Distribution
   aspell-.28.2.1-1         Freshmeat RPMs
   audiofile-0.1.6-2        gnome
   esound-0.2.11-1          gnome
   glib-1.2.5-1             Falsehope Custom RPMs
   gnome-libs-1.0.8-1rh     gnome
   gtk+-1.2.5-1             Falsehope Custom RPMs
   imlib-1.9.5-1            gnome

%CHANGELOG
* Mon Sep 27 1999 Ryan Weaver <address@hidden>

[gaspell-.28.5-1]
- Added the ability to lookup the definition of a suggestion using
  the WordNet definitions form a DICT server.

* Thu Jul 29 1999 Ryan Weaver <address@hidden>

[gaspell-.28.2-1]
- Reverted to Gaspell .28 code as my bug fixed now causes Gaspell to
  randomly crash when the text is unhighlighted. I then fixed the bug
  in .28 by a cheap hack. I hope eventually find out what is really going on.
- Changed the text window to use word wrap.

* Wed Jul 28 1999 Ryan Weaver <address@hidden>

[gaspell-.28.1-1]
- Fixed a bug that caused gaspell to dump core when clearing a
  file that has a word highlighted in red.

* Mon Jul 26 1999 Ryan Weaver <address@hidden>

[gaspell-.28-1]
- Fixed the code so that it would word with aspell .28
- Fixed the code so that it will provide an nice error message
  if there is a problem duren startup rather than just
  dumping core.
- Re did the command line options a bit

  [gaspell-.27-1]
- Fixed code so that it would work with aspell .27
- Added support for Aspell URL skip mode.
- Added an option to not save personal dictionaries on exit.

  [gaspell-.26-1]
- First real release

   RPMs are built on a Pentium 200mmx w/256megs RAM with RedHat 5.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/gaspell
                NOTE: RedHat-6.0 binary RPM available in rh6.0 subdir
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/gaspell
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/gaspell

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
--

| Ryan Weaver                        || email: address@hidden           |