Re: [aspell] aspell install problems on solaris

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell] aspell install problems on solaris
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Rex Roof wrote:

> bash-2.04# aspell -a
> The file "/usr/local/lib/aspell/english-med-only" is not in the proper
> format.
>
> anyone seen this before, and/or know the fix?

Yes. The build process did not go OK.  Even if it appeared correct.  This is
a known bug with Aspell see the Bug Report section of the aspell home page
(aspell.sourceforge.net).  I hope to have it fixed soon but I am also
rather busy now that school has started again.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net
http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/