[Aspell-user] Selecting dictionary with the C interface

From: Bill Moseley
Subject: [Aspell-user] Selecting dictionary with the C interface
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:02:52 -0700

Hi,

IIRC, I asked about this on the old list.  Are the old archives still online?

Is there (could there be) a way to directly select the dictionary file from
within the C interface?

In other words, instead of setting language and jargon which (if I
understand correctly) selects a .pwli file which contains the path to the
dictionary.  I'd just like to be able to specify the dictionary path.

I renamed a directory tree the other day where the .pwli and dictionary
file lived, and then the .pwli file no longer pointed to a valid location.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:address@hidden