[Aspell-user] 100% Custom Dictionary (no standard words) How?

From: J/
Subject: [Aspell-user] 100% Custom Dictionary (no standard words) How?
Date: 08 Aug 2003 13:18:59 -0700

I've been trying to use aspell off and on for about 6 months now.  I've
asked this once before and nobody ever responded.  Actually as far as I
can tell, nobody ever responds to anything on this list...

I'm wanting to create my own custom dictionary -- entirely.  Why?
Because tchaikovsky should not return as teacup as it does now.  I have
a set of words for my dictionary -- have about 800,000 words in it.
Including names/etc.  It does not necessarily correspond to a normal
english dictionary -- some words do, most don't.

So, how do I create an entirely custom dictionary?  Get rid of the
default dictionary/etc?

Thanks.  --  it's ok to point me at a tutorial or documentation on this
somewhere, thanks.