[Aspell-user] Personal dictionary of words to exclude.

From: David Woodhouse
Subject: [Aspell-user] Personal dictionary of words to exclude.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:14:45 +0100

When there are broken spellings of words in the system dictionaries, I'd
like to be able to configure aspell to ignore them. For example, as well
as adding 'rôle' and 'naïve' to my personal dictionary, I'd like to tell
aspell that the ASCII-only misspellings which appear in the words files
aren't acceptable.

Is there a way to do this, or is the only way to do it going to be to
fix the words files accordingly?

--
dwmw2